April 29, 2010

Enough already

I don't often agree with my mum about music but we agree on this dude. I don't like him. He sings songs that are not his age. At the start of Baby, which is the one main song that I've 'had to' listen to lately, he sounds like a girl and it drives me nuts. That annoying tune seems to be on almost every commercial break on TV. Most of my friends don't like him and I can't understand why anyone would scream when they see him. He needs to go back to YouTube so we can choose if we want to hear him or not. Get off my TV Justin Bieber.

1 comment:

  1. I think we've all become a bit spoiled when it comes to talented singers. All the reality shows, like 'American Idol' and 'England's Got Talent' have plucked mere mortals from their mundane lives and turned them into celebrities overnight - Susan Boyle, for one. I wonder if, in the case of Susan, whether her success was due to us, the audience, getting to know her as a person beforehand that warmed us to her or whether, in fact, it's because she really does have talent (or both). Maybe if Justin had a sad-sop story to tell as opposed to being randomly yanked from YouTube, we'd like him a little more?

    ReplyDelete

For troubleshooting, email: nzreporter@hotmail.com