May 7, 2010

Home-study: Communication Course


Surfing the Internet for inspirational self help is one of my favorite hobbies. Some courses are like bait that trap you into parting with hard earned cash. Those are the ones I tend to avoid. Not because they aren't proactive but because I simply don't have the funds to part with. 

So when I stumbled across this home-based study and realised there was no catch, I thought I'd share it with you. Simply download and print off (72 pages) of the course material (link below) and go through the course at your own pace. If there are any questions or concerns you may have, they are transparent enough to leave contact details (link below). I've just read what I wrote and yes, I do come across as an advertisement. LOL. I assure you, it's just one of my many talents - sounding like a boring advertorial. I am not on commission and have no vested interest in this or any other counselling services available online. Feel free to do the course and write your feedback in the comment box. 


There are several available courses but here's one for starters:



"Finding Happiness". 
This is an educational course that is based on changing the way you focus on your experiences and the world around you. It means changing habits that often have been formed early in childhood and may be hard to shift.



It is therefore important that you go away from each session and practice over the week the steps you have learned. You have to practice the steps by completing the exercises in this workbook and by practicing them in real life situations.

The Key to Fighting Depression 

is to Develop a Positive Mindset!
Course Material: http://gallery.mailchimp.com/f5ba5728f93ab87ffef1ac195/files/Impr_Comm_09.pdf


Course Contacts: http://www.gudrunfrerichs.com http://www.multiplevoices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

For troubleshooting, email: nzreporter@hotmail.com